Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 32 of 32

Thread: Levere! got the exclusive Hellboy! (There's still one I'm missing!?!?!?)

  1. #31
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    if only I had the 40 clams extra to join [img]frown.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Genetic Disposition's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I finally found a regular Hellboy on the pegs at Virgin Megastore today. The VERY first one I have ever seen on the pegs anywhere. So, I picked him up & opened him. I love this guy! And now I see the huge differences between the regular version & the extended feature version. sorry chaser. both of these are staying with me!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •